A new adventure!

Yesterday I found out that I did not receive a winter placement, I had trouble sleeping the night before, felt sick to my stomach because here I was not knowing what to do. What if I would have been offered a position in, let's say Dominican Republic. How do you turn this down? Because what I wanted more than anything else is what I am about to do now. I will spend the next 6 months (or how every long my money lasts) in South east Asia.

In 11 days I will leave Parga after 6 months here and fly back to Gothenburg, Sweden. A few days after I will then depart from Gothenburg for Singapore which will be my first stop. I will then aim to cover 11 countries in 6 months:

Singapore
Indonesia
Philippines
Brunei
Malaysia
Thailand
Burma
Laos
Cambodia
Vietnam
Hong Kong

Let's see what happens but for now I am not quite sure I can believe it, yesterday feels a bit like a haze. Except for that my bank account has significantly decreased in zeroes and my email is full of flight confirmations :) I can't wait for the next chapter in my life to begin! 

Comments

Popular Posts