Exploring the coastline

Yesterday I jumped in my car and drove south from Parga, not really sure where I was headed other than I was aiming to end up on a beach somewhere. The aim was to drive until I saw a sign saying beach, I missed the first four but then I finally took a right turn and ended up at Kastrosikia Beach. The first place I stopped at had two beach bars, playing loud music to the not so very many guests, I stayed for some time, went swimming and reading my book about Southeast Asia - potentially where I will be heading after I finish my summer here in Greece.

I left as they didn't serve food and in all honesty, they ruined some really good songs by remixing them to some 90's techno club music. I headed up north a little bit, still on the same beach and found a few more tavernas and restaurant. I ended up in one that didn't have a menu but the waitress simply asked if I wanted fish or meat and gave me a few options.

Source: http://aff.bstatic.com/images/hotel/max500/816/8167155.jpg

It was such a nice day, away from the crazy busy resort of Parga. There are so many secluded beaches in the surrounding area I keep wondering why I always end up on Parga's town beach where people are almost lying on top of each other. 

Comments

Popular Posts