Apo island and Seahorse Central

So I headed down to the south of Negros island and Dumaguete, where I found a cheap hostel called Harolds, 250P (46 SEK/€4.60) for a bed in a dorm, which also have a dive center right next to it which conveniently also offer cheap diving and snorkel trips. I did two: Apo Island, 3 dives for 3300P (610 SEK/€61) including lunch and Dauin shore dives which I paid 3000P (550 SEK/€55) also including lunch.



Apo island was fantastic, it was a gorgeous wall on the first dive spot and lots of beautiful corals, not to mention all the fishes.





I recently were shown where the underwater flash botton on my camera is so I finally got a bit of colour on my close ups. 



Dauin was completed different then anything I've done before. Simply because there was no reef but just a sand slope with lots of micro stuff. I didn't like the first dive much and thought that two dives would probably be enough.




But then it happened; we saw 7 seahorses on our second dive amd a turtle. That was enough to convince me to go for a third dive.





The third dive was another good one, sandy like the first one but with lots of nice fish like the second one.




Comments

Popular Posts